Friday, January 28, 2011

It's a Loooong Work In Progress

This is a project I started nearly four years ago. I've worked on it off and on for that long. I only have eight left to do. Part of the reason it has taken so long is that I wanted to paint each object from life and not from a photo, which means it takes time to acquire the objects. It is a nice project for in-between projects, though. And the end is in sight.


All the ones I have finished so far.


Here are some of my favourites:


It's an urchin, in case you didn't know!


This post has been linked to the Beach Cottage Blog!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! When I have my future babies, will you photocopy these for me? They are so beautiful and I love the peaceful colours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...