Sunday, January 2, 2011

One of My Favourite Sights

One of the most promising and exciting sights in the world:

I planted some calendula seeds and tulip and daffodil bulbs a few days ago and the first sprouts are coming up.



Sunflowers are my absolute favourite.
Pretty maids all in a row.
This was our neighbour's cat in Kamloops who always came to visit us.
This was my very first garden. It started an obsession.
My tomatoes and Sunflowers.

Jungly garden and more sunflowers.
Fish pond and zucchini.



Winter always seems so long after Christmas and already my mind is on Spring. I've ordered some seed catalogs. Now I just need a house with some land.

1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures of your sunflowers! I'm going to find a spot to plant sunflowers this year and hopefully they will work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...