Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day

Well, according to those furry meteorologists, Spring should be here shortly. I doubt it. Frankly, I would have been happy if there was only 6 more weeks of Winter left! I really have no idea when Spring will come to this town, but people say the snow is usually all gone by the end of April. gulp.

Well, I have started another knitting project. I am making another sweater and this one will take me awhile to do! I got the free pattern off of ravelry (here is the link for non-ravelry users). The sweater is called The Beatnik and it is funky and full of cables and texture. This is only my second time attempting cables, so progress is slow. There are two charts to follow and I feel like it is a work-out for my mind, but that is what I love! Here is some of the progress so far on the back:
I am using Viking brand Eco-Alpaca yarn in grey. It is so soft and warm!
Find me on ravelry! I'm honeynutbrown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...