Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shower Curtain Makeover!


Ok, it's more like a complete replacement, but there is a crafty element to this.

Here is the current shower curtain in the house we will be moving into in less than two weeks:
Kinda ugly. So I bought a white shower curtain from Canadian Tire, sewed some eyelet lace to the bottom and tada! I like how it turned out: (It really is white, I just didn't have my flash on in this picture so it makes it yellowy)

Simple but chic. I can hardly wait to see what it looks like in our new place.
Here are some of the inspirational photos I've found around the web. Sorry, I don't know where they all came from.


I also scored some sweet deals at the thrift store today. I'll write about them some other time.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...