Sunday, March 13, 2011

Thrift Store Finds and Spring Planting

I finally started some seeds this weekend. I've been putting it off until we moved, but I couldn't wait any longer. I've got some tomatoes, spearmint, lemon balm, chamomile, and lupines started. I'll wait to start others until we are settled.

I got some cute clothes at the thrift store the other day. Normally, I don't get too excited about clothes unless I'm making them, but I thought these were super cute.

These cardigans are perfect for work. Half the building feels like a sauna and the other half is freezing, so it is nice to have something you can take off and put on easily.
Annnnd, a nice pair of tweed pants in a herringbone pattern.
I'm going to have to hem them, because they are too long. That never happens to me!
I also got his beautiful duvet cover. It is reversible with 2 different flower patterns. I'll take better pictures when we are moved and set up.
I also got a lacy bed skirt. Once again, I'll take a better picture when we are all moved in.
This post is linked up to a Beach Cottage!

3 comments:

  1. Love it all! Especially the duvet cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Finds!!! You will be able to make some nice teas from your herbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am hoping to make some teas, and some home-made remedies from my Country Skills book.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...