Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Backyard Farmyard

...Will have two new additions come September. I am getting a breeding pair of French Angora bunnies from this wonderful farm in Southern BC.

Angora bunnies 6 weeks old.jpg


I'm not sure what colours I'll be getting yet, as the litter has not been born. I like the grey/lilac colours, as well as the fawn colour.

Strawberry's 2006 litter

They will be my first fibre animals and soon, I'll produce my very first wool that I will have raised myself, carded and spun, and knitted into something fuzzy and warm! Another dream come true!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats seeing dreams come into fruition is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! I cant wait to see how it all turns out....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...