Sunday, January 8, 2012

Some Crafts to Catch You Up On

Well, would you look at that! It is already January! And we have been experiencing some Spring-like weather. While I know it won't last, it sure gets a body excited about seed catalogs and the like.
The Christmas season was a busy time and now we are getting settled back into our regular weekly schedules. I thought I would share with you some of the crafts I have been working on, since last I posted.

These are some of the things I've been knitting and crocheting for Baby Nutbrown.
A little chicken stuffed animal!
This is the sweater I knit for my sister for Christmas.
And these are some of the little hot air balloons I have been busy making!


And that's about it for now. What sorts of crafts have you been up to?

5 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for a little while and never commented before, but I just wanted to say congrats on the imminent arrival of Baby Nutbrown! That chicken stuffie is absolutely adorable. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sally! I'm pretty excited about the baby, it seems hard that I still have to wait until June! I made the chicken stuffie from a pattern on Martha Stewart's website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented. I love your knitting projects. Chicken is adorable. I would like to send you a gift that I was working on. Would that be okay? My email is dpulvino5@gmail.com Let me know. I live in Southern Arizona so no snow for me unless I travel two hours north. Right now night are in 40s and day time around 70 degree F. I certainly am not complaining. Come May it will be like living inside an oven here until October. How are the chickens and rabbits?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the big news, Kris!

    I love, love, LOVE your blog! I found it just before Christmas when I was looking for a good pattern for fingerless gloves for the men in my family- they were a big hit, so thanks!

    Enjoy the rest of the winter,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lazykedi- I sent you an email! Thanks so much! I'll have to do a chicken and rabbit update soon!
    Jen Smith - Glad you loved the pattern and the blog! I'll have to get posting again soon! I have a new pattern that I am going to post soon, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...