Friday, February 17, 2012

Just a Quick Post



I just thought I would quickly share the little sweater that I made for baby Nutbrown. It was a super fast knit! I started last night and finished today. I love those natural colours and the wooden buttons look perfect (my thoughtful Mother-in-Law picked up a bunch of wooden buttons at the thrift store for me!).
We are getting the baby's room ready and all the painting is done now. I am getting a dresser to fix up in Prince George next week, so I will have to post a before and after picture of that too!
Also, have I mentioned lately how much I love this community? Last night a whole lot of ladies (and one or two men) got together in the old credit union building (which they have generously allowed us to use their space) to learn about rug making. I was in my element with a bunch of ladies who love crafting as much as I do! We get to use the credit union space to get together on Thursdays and work on projects together. This month we are focusing on rug making, and then perhaps basket weaving next? Yay! I had a hard time sleeping last night because I had so much fun and am so excited for next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...