Sunday, March 4, 2012

Time for some knitting!









In between work and other projects, I have been doing a few little knitting projects. I made a diaper cover for baby Nutbrown. I think it is pretty cute! This morning I also knit a little stuffed mouse that the cat and baby can fight over. The pattern is from a book called "Whimsical Little Knits" and the pattern is called "Mousie." Mine looks a bit more like a rat though. Boos doesn't mind. She'll gladly beat it up, no matter what it looks like! Later, I'd like to try making this adorable little pattern. If I don't have small enough needles, I might use toothpicks.

1 comment:

  1. Boos and baby won't have to fight over it by the looks of this. Mousie will be in shreds by the time Baby Nutbrown is born!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...