Thursday, April 26, 2012

April showers bring...April flowers?

Whew! We've had a couple of drizzly days in a row now. Which is nice in that it has washed away the very last stubborn patches of snow and it is rapidly greening up the grass. But I sure hope it is not a foreshadowing of what summer will be!
We have now had our first flowers in our yard- dandelions and a crocus! Oh joy! It sure thrills me to my toes!


And just a cute little picture to leave you with-Boos the kitty cuddling baby Nutbrown in my belly! 8 weeks to go to my due date, and I am really looking forward to it! It is getting hard to keep up with all the children at work and who would have thought that sitting would become a challenge?! Oh well, 8 weeks (or less)...hopefully not more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...