Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Drizzly Walk

This morning we headed out into the rain for a nice walk down to the lake. I wanted to check on the status of that lake ice!
(This picture is actually from Thursday, but I wanted you to see how big my belly is getting!)
 When we got to the beach, we spied this little river otter, happily diving into the holes of the remaining ice and coming up a few minutes later in a new hole. I've never seen a river otter in the wild before, so it was really exciting.
 I think the ice will be completely gone in a week or two. I love it when the lake is back!
 Soggy pussy willows. Cats always hate getting wet!
Tomorrow they are calling for sun and warm weather, so we will enjoy this rain while it is here!

1 comment:

  1. In all my years growing up here I have never seen an otter!! You are lucky! Great Pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...