Monday, April 23, 2012

Vintage Teddy Bears

My Mother-in-law is a librarian and recently discovered a book that was too beat-up for circulation. Thinking of me, she saved it and brought it with her on her visit. She knows me well, haha. The book contains patterns and instructions for making adorable vintage-style teddy bears. I got to work last night making one and completed him today. Here he is:


Here he is posing with his pattern inspiration in the book. I didn't have any fake fur, but I thought a teddy would look cute in a patterned cotton.
He has movable button joints and a black satin ribbon. Now I just need to come up with a name. Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Love the photography here, and, of course, little teddy himself! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...