Monday, May 21, 2012

May Long Weekend

video


What a glorious weekend it has been so far! And what wonderful weather! On Saturday, I spent the day working in the garden and got some sun on my skin. Today I made a little film about our yard (I love puttering in our yard). This evening we had a potluck at a friend's house, where I enjoyed my first two dips of the year in the lake, we played the viking game, and we relaxed around the campfire. I can smell the smoke on my clothes and can feel the sand in between my toes as I sit here typing this. I love living here!
Tomorrow is the Queen Victoria Day celebration at the Historic Site. It is supposed to rain, but that won't stop us from having a good time! I'll try to take some pictures for you.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your video, Kris! Great music for the content, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...