Friday, June 8, 2012

Foxy Photos

Don't worry, not the risque kind. I've been collecting some photos of the fox family that lives in town and tonight we finally got pictures and footage of those three cute kits as well. They are growing up so fast! (Click on the pictures to see them in a large slideshow)

Here's mama and papa fox (You can't see the babies playing behind the hill in this picture).
 Papa likes to get away a lot of evenings and rest in this yard.
 But we startled him this time.
 And then mama crossed paths with me last weekend.

 We caught papa out resting again tonight.
 And the babies decided to come out play on the log pile tonight.

Enjoy the little video! Sorry it is so shaky! When you have to zoom so far, it is really hard to hold the camera steady.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, those babies are so cute. Papa and mama are quite handsome, too. Are their coats changing or just always multicoloured like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are always multi-coloured like that. There is quite a variety of coloured foxes in town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time you are visiting my four-legged next door neighbours, stop by for a cup of tea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will! Except, not quite sure which one is your cabin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for sharing this post with me on facebook. my wife and I enjoyed looking at it last night and we couldn't wait to share it with our daughter this morning. what beautiful and interesting foxes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I thought your kids might like to see them! I see the babies all grown up around town these days. I think there will be more kits this Spring!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...