Thursday, August 2, 2012

"Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree"

We did sit under the apple tree today, regardless of what the Andrews Sisters sang in their famous song. And we had a good time! Kesten hung out in his bassinet while I painted in my journal.
 Boos explored the yard, climbed the chicken coop roof (much to the shock of the chickens!), pounced on bumble bees, tunnelled in the long grass, and came by to check on Kesten once in awhile.
 There are so many apples on the tree! I love sitting in the dappled light of the tree.
 Here are some of the painting I have been doing in my little journal. It is fun to get out my watercolours again, as I haven't used them in years!





 When we came back in, I was rewarded with some extra big smile from my little guy!


4 comments:

  1. What a great way to spend the afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely baby boy! Congratulations Kris! I am soo happy to read all went well with your pregnancy. What a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We think he is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...