Saturday, September 22, 2012

This Summer-y Fall

We've been enjoying an extended Summer, this September. The days are warm and lovely and the nights are chill with a bite of frost now and then. The apples have been picked and the cat has discovered a new spot to bask in the Autumn sunshine.
Our little boy is growing like a weed and enjoying his Autumn walks and chilly morning snuggles. 
The leaves are transforming the landscape with beautiful colours.
The sunsets are as spectacular as ever. I took this picture this evening. I rushed out on my bike to capture this fiery sunset.
One of the baby foxes (almost fully grown!) was also enjoying the pink glow of the sunset.
What a place to live! I love that this is the view at the end of my street. People are always so hard on the North, but I love it. It's quiet, not over-run with development, and has some of the most beautiful wilderness in the world. A lot of times it feels like paradise. And now it is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...