Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Embroidery





I got a book called Doodle Stitching: The Motif Collection by Aimee Ray this Summer. I have never been too inspired to do embroidery, but seeing this book and the cute designs inside really changed my mind. Now I usually have a fun embroidery project on the go, and I like to add embroidery embellishments to other projects, like Kesten's stocking.
I also made this picture, which I had hoped to use as a banner for my blog, but for some reason blogger won't let me upload it without paying. Poop!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute, Kris. I wonder why they won't let you upload without paying. I made a banner on My Digital Studio and had no trouble with it. Hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable Kris! It would make a fantastic banner :)

    Abbey

    Little Purple Forest

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...