Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Eve of Hallowe'en

Tomorrow is Halloween, one of my favourite holidays! It will be a bit different this year with a foot of snow on the ground instead of leaf-scattered streets. The kids will have to wear their snowsuits under their costumes. We are all stocked up on candy, which I am hoping I don't eat all of it before tomorrow night. It is so hard to have self-control. 

We carved the pumpkins tonight and Kesten was so enthralled when we lit them up in the dark. He just stared and stared. It was fun to watch.





All's ready for tomorrow! I can hardly wait!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kris :) How adorable is Kesten! He looks sooo cute! And how did you get your cat to pose for that photo? Amazing! Haha! Hope you had a fun Halloween :)

    Abbey

    Little Purple Forest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, the cat comes by it naturally. I was watching her inspect the pumpkin and I just grabbed the camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the pattern for that fox costume? did you make it up? It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I did make up the pattern. I think you can find it under my "knitting patterns" tab at the top of the page.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...