Friday, November 16, 2012

Sunrise, Sunset

I started the morning off like this:

And after going for a walk with my baby, we took care of the chickens and found the pansies were still trying to make a go of it:
 And the kale is still edible, despite many cold days, cold nights, snow falls and thaws. These are some hardy plants, I tell ya!
 While the boy napped, I enjoyed a hot chocolate with marshmallows and a candy cane, because it is just that time of year!
 And then we ended the daylight hours with this beautiful sunset:



So, I made one project with those willows I gathered. I needed a little basket to hold all of Kesten's stuff that was accumulating on the bedside table. I think it probably took about 3-4 hours to make, including gathering the willows. Why go out and buy a basket when you can make one for free! (This is the attitude I have with so many things. Unfortunately, there are many things I never get around to making, so we do without for years.)

And that's it for now! Tomorrow I will update you on the chickens and their Winter-time arrangement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...