Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Preparations

Christmas is drawing nearer. I've finished all my present making and buying and mailing. Now onto grocery shopping! I finally remembered where I put the Christmas lights too, so I will be putting those up.
Here is a toque I made my sister for Christmas. I will be posting the pattern I wrote for it in the new year. It is inspired by fur traders and the Hudson's Bay Company.


 My little boy is all ready for Christmas! He just started doing an army crawl this week and has been getting into his presents. I think he will enjoy unwrapping them! He'll be six months old on Christmas day. How did that happen?!
Enjoy these Holiday Days!

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe... his head is so round and chubby! I love my little nephew!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...