Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Christmas

I hope you had a wonderful holiday! I wanted to share some pictures of our Christmas.

Here is Kesten leaving the traditional cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. I think he just wanted them for himself.
 All the presents under the tree. There were sure a lot this year!
 The stockings are hung and filled, waiting for morning...
 Kesten loved playing with his new toy train, which he even unwrapped by himself (mostly).
 I loved playing with my new presents! An incubator (take note, you chickens), a rotary tool, and a paper cutter. This has got to be one of my more eclectic mixes of presents.
 Kesten and Boos were all tuckered out from all the present opening and playing!
 The advent calendar had the final piece placed on it Christmas morning.
 This is the little rocking horse that my dad painted for Kesten. It was a big hit!
We ended the evening enjoying Christmas dinner with some friends. What a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...