Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Good Morning

My busy little boy pulled down some of his books this morning and did some light reading. He would finally get the pages open and then he would be so excited that he did that, he would shake his arms up and down and the book would close again.
 Next it was time to explore by the window. Check out the plants and the cat.



We have basil, cilantro, onion, pansies, marigolds, calendula, and brown-eyed susans growing here.
 Baby cilantro.

 These are my latest felting project. We worked on these style slippers on Monday night. I like them very much! I think I will be embellishing them next Monday.
And now I hear my little guy waking up from his ridiculously short nap. What happened to the days of 2 hour long naps? Now we are lucky if they last half an hour!

1 comment:

  1. Silly little book worm! Love your baby plants, now I'm starting to want to start mine inside too! Love your slippers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...