Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Beginnings of March

It's actually been a bit colder now that it is March. Oh well. March is the beginning of the end of Winter and the start of Spring. And in celebration, I made this cute egg planter that I shamelessly copied from here. Lots of good ideas on there.

 On the weekend, the chicks went to their new home and on Sunday, my husband, son, and I ran together in a little poker run. I got a lousy hand, but the exercise was fun and it was a beautiful sunny day. Last night we had craft night and we worked on needle felting embellishments to our felted slippers. Here's what I did:
I'll be busy over the next week or so, but I'll see you after that!

1 comment:

  1. Love the egg planter it's very cute. Boy there sure were lots of ideas on Buzzfeed! I missed that.

    Sorry to hear the chickies have already gone home. I bet you miss them.

    Your slippers are lovely You did a wonderful job on the embroidery

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...