Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy National Aboriginal Day!

Once again, it has been awhile since I have written! Summer keeps me busy with bike rides, swimming, picnics, gardening, visits, and walks.
 My little boy got his haircut yesterday. I think this is his fourth haircut. Or is it his fifth now? I can't even remember! I just know it is harder to get him to hold still! And look at all the toys on the floor! Hurricane Kesten strikes daily and leaves a wide trail of debris!

 Look at him holding the make-up brush. I use it to try to brush the little hairs off of him after a haircut and now he is trying to copy me.
 This morning, the little monkey woke us up at 5am, so I decided to take a long walk with him. On our walk, I took a picture of this stop sign with a wild rose growing through it.
 I guess that is one way to avoid the weed whackers.
 Early morning beach walking.
 The marina was a peaceful place this early in the morning.

 And on our way back I got a lovely shot of our iconic church.
The day really heated up and we enjoyed it with a trip to the Farmer's Market and later to the beach for a swim. Tonight there are fireworks at 11pm. Don't know if I'll make it to that though...it has been a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...