Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Preparations

Well, I can hardly believe that it is already Christmas Eve. We are having a low-key Christmas at home but I have still been busy with little preparations here and there. In the midst of doing stuff yesterday, I glanced over to see my little guy playing with his baby on the couch, giving her kisses and sitting down beside her. What a guy! I hope this is good practice for May!


 Boos is doing what cats do best- napping. And looking cute while doing it!
 I cleaned the chickens out on the weekend and now they have fresh new bedding for Christmas. Everyone is so cozy.

 And cookies were baked, icing mixed, and beaters licked. Today we plan on cleaning the house and baking our traditional "Happy Birthday Baby Jesus" cake. Haha, cheesy, but delicious!
I hope you are enjoying your holidays!

5 comments:

  1. Looks great! We are planning to bake a cake for Jesus too!! I'm a wee bit jealous you have snow. It rained here and ours is mostly gone now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! We are planning to bake a cake for Jesus too!! I'm a wee bit jealous you have snow. It rained here and ours is mostly gone now. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard you got snow in the end! How was your cake? It has been raining here for 2 days now and washing away a lot of our snow! booo!

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas! Wishing you all a wonderful holiday. May you have a healthy, happy and prosperous 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you as well! It was a great one here!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...