Monday, June 9, 2014

More of the Same

My husband is back to work today for the first time since Cedar was born. I've been dreading this day, but so far, so good. Kesten is down for his nap and Cedar is doing some tummy time right here beside me. I thought I would take this opportunity to share a few pictures with you.
Kesten on his bike. He usually demands one of us take him out everyday.
We have baby foxes again! It's been a couple of years since I have seen any foxes around town, but the other day, I spotted two fox kits in the same place we used to watch them a couple of years ago. So cute! These ones are all orange, unlike the others we used to see.

Cedar is growing so fast! She weighed 9lbs, 11oz on Friday! Way to go girl! Here she is in the little dress I sewed for her.
Kesten's vocabulary is growing so much everyday. Right now he is very interested in pointing out the colours of everything. He is also starting to recognize certain letters. When he sees a 'K', he says, "K! Kesten!" What a smart boy. His 2nd birthday is coming up in another couple weeks!


Aren't baby bums so cute?

Look at that cute chubbiness!
Morning smiles.
I sewed another dress for her, in the 6 month size. (Pattern here)

And I'm almost done knitting her a little sweater from this pattern on ravelry.

And that is about as exciting as my life gets right about now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...