Friday, November 21, 2014

Christmas Crafting Part 2



 I am almost done all of my homemade Christmas presents for the kids! I wanted to show you a couple of things that I made for Cedar.












This is her fox doll. I sewed some overalls and a button-up shirt for her, and knit a sweater.


The second outfit is a little dress with a peter pan collar.



I also knit a little shawl/sontag for the fox.

 I didn't make these little moccasins, but I bought them at our craft fair. They are made by a local lady from moose hide. Aren't they beautiful? The wood-burned oval on the right is Cedar's Christmas ornament that I made her (the lynx is her special animal). I still have to add the ribbon to the back of it.
 And finally, this is the little sensory bag that I sewed for her with a clear plastic window. It is full of rice and fun things to find in the rice bag.
When I am finished Kesten's presents, I will show them to you too! Have you been doing any Christmas crafting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...