Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Crafting Part 3

I'm finally done all my Christmas Crafting for the kids. Here is what I made Kesten:

I made him a puzzle using the dust jacket from one of his favourite books. I glued the image onto a thin piece of plywood and cut it out using a scroll saw. I sewed a little a bag to hold the pieces.
 Next I made him a felted playscape with roads. Kesten loves cars. The felted animal playscape I made him soon became overrun with cars. So this time I figured I would make him one with roads and stops signs and tunnels and bridges.

 I made a couple of little garages for his cars.


And I think that is it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh MY Goodness!!
    That dust jacket idea is pure genius. My husband hates dust jackets, says they're just more clutter, I can't wait to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could take credit for the idea, but I saw it somewhere else and had to try it! Dust jackets are such a pain, that it is nice to find a way to make them useful!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...