Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Lights

What fosters a sense of wonder in children better than magical, twinkling Christmas Lights?
Cedar has been enjoying time under the tree, on her back looking up, and on her tummy trying to inch forward towards those sparkly lights.
 Today we bought some mini lights to decorate Kesten's moose's house. He has a Christmas tree too.
 What toddler doesn't love switching lights on and off? Kesten spent the afternoon doing just that and informing the moose that it was "Christmas Day!" whenever the lights were all on.



2 comments:

  1. I love the Moose House. I assume you made it! Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually my Uncle made it for me when I was a little girl. I recently repainted it though and now Moose is living in it. When I was little I made a doll family to live there.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...