Sunday, February 7, 2016

February Planting

I've had a rough go of it, the last couple of weeks. Some unknown allergic reaction has sent me to visit our health care professionals too many times of late. I feel tired, but I am hoping I am done with it now and I am ready to have fun again! So, today, I decided it was time to start a few seeds. Red Globe Onions, Black Prince Tomatoes, Silvery-Fir Tomatoes, Buckflats Wonder Tomatoes, and some Garden Asparagus. The asparagus seeds had to soak for 2 hours before planting. I've never grown asparagus before, but have wanted to for years. I should have started the seeds years ago- then I would be ready to harvest them already! This will be an exercise in patience.




I got some more lights on the weekend, so that means more space to start seeds inside. I love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...